No Priority

From: Daniel Dardailler <danield@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 14:30:03 +0100
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

I agree to flatening the priority except for A.13:

  Use interim accessibility solutions so that assistive
  technologies and older browsers will operate correctly.

This is too constraining and only concern legacy user-agents.

Lynx is my bottom-line criteria: if Lynx supports it, then it's OK to
author it. So default place-holder, vertical bar between link, etc,
are not necessary in my opinion.