Latest version

From: Wendy A Chisholm <chisholm@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 17:08:00 -0600
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
hello all,

The latest version of the guidelines is available for your perusal.  Note that
there have been quite a few changes since the last release (September 18).
Most of them should be fairly obvious, but for a list see the history of
changes at
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wai-gl-wd-changes.html>http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wa
i-gl-wd-changes.html

The techniques document has not changed much since the last release. There are
many links from the guidelines to the techniques document that don't have
anchors on the techniques side (so you end up at the top of the document).
Once we get a feel for the acceptance of this release, we will pound the
techniques document into shape and create the content for the anchors.

We look forward to your comments.
See y'all on the call tomorrow,
--the editors