RE: Name of Page Author Guidelines

I prefer titles that omit "HTML" and "CSS". I think that:

- "web site" is friendlier

- "web site" is less technical sounding.  We don't want to scare away
people who can understand the guidelines even if they can't work the
techniques

- As more protocols get added a title with HTML and CSS in it will become
really long. E.g.

HTML, CSS, XML, XSL ...  accessible design guidelines.

At 03:05 PM 11/10/98 -0800, you wrote:
>I prefer:
>"HTML and CSS Accessible Design Guidelines"
>"HTML and CSS Guidelines for Accessible Design"
>"HTML and CSS Universal Design Guidelines"
>"HTML and CSS Accessible Authoring Guidelines" (weak)
>
>You get my drift.

-------
Leonard R. Kasday
Institute on Disabilities/UAP at Temple University, Philadelphia PA
email:     kasday@acm.org
telephone: (215} 204 2247