Mailing List and Membership

From: ---- <richardp@akamail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 13:34:55 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Our company has recently released a service whereby users can access the
Web using a standard touch-tone telephone.  While there have been other
similar announcements and products, we feel that our system is unique due
to the method/quality of the speech synthesis employed and that the system
places the least burden on the user in terms of prerequisites (i.e. special
equipment, knowledge. etc.)  We are very excited about the potential this
technology has to extend the reach of the Internet to everyone regardless
of disability, computer knowledge or socio-economic status and we would
welcome your feedback and/or questions.

While I have visited your site often for information related to
accessibility issues, this is the first time I am requesting to be placed
on your mailing list and for information about getting involved.  We are a
small startup with limited time and financial resources, but would like to
help in any way we can.

Best Regards,

Richard Premack
interNext