Re: Request for feedback to WAI EOWG

From: Nir Dagan <nir@nirdagan.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 1998 19:27:27 GMT
To: asgilman@access.digex.net
CC: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Overall I find Al's version clearer. Also it doesn't
over-emphasize accessibility, which is the better
way to promote authoring accessible websites.

One comment:
Al writes:

"Hypertext links_ sensitive _text_ in each link should _say_ where
it will take you.  Use TITLE for links containing only images."

Why use title for links containing only images?
The alt text takes care of the image. The consideration
for link titles has little to do with that, I think.

Regards,

Nir Dagan
Assistant Professor of Economics
Universidad Pompeu Fabra
Barcelona (Spain)

http://www.nirdagan.com
mailto:nir@nirdagan.com

"There is nothing quite so practical as a good theory."
-- A. Einstein