Re: Request for quick feedback to WAI EOWG

From: <nir.dagan@econ.upf.es>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 12:14:55 +0100
TO: danield@w3.org
CC: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org, w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
My suggestion is that the message should be:
Validation before browser rendering tests.

Or change the last tip to:
Evaluate youe site for accessibility. Run it through a validator,
run it through a validator, run it through a validator,
and take some other optional tests as well, such as Bobby, and rendering
in some browsers/cofigurations.

The reason for this is that my Opera3.2 sometimes (yes, its random)
calls this tip number 5 instead of 10. (in the HTML version ofcourse)
That's what happens when a DIV that starts before <OL>
ends before  </OL>, or if you check your page in many browsers
with images on and off, and Lynx, and a speaking browser, the big two,
but not in a validator.

Regards,
Nir Dagan
http://www.nirdagan.com