RE: results: HTML 4.0 tags

From: Charles (Chuck) Oppermann <chuckop@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 19:49:39 -0800
To: c.g.colwell@herts.ac.uk, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Cc: "Jon Gunderson Ph. D. (E-mail)" <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>
I've expressed to the UA group that a prioritized list of HTML 4.0 tags and
attributes and CSS1 and CSS2 properties that are beneficial to accessibility
be part of the User Agent Guidelines.

Little things like ACCESSKEY on anchors and correct handling of OJBECT
inner-text is what browser manufactures need to know.