C1 - an attempt

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charlesn@srl.rmit.EDU.AU>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 23:53:58 +1100 (EST)
To: Gregg Vanderheiden <po@trace.wisc.edu>
cc: "GL - WAI Guidelines WG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Wherever possible use a W3C technology, in accordance with guidelines on
its proper use. Where this is either not possible, or results in material
that does not 'degrade gracefully' you must provide an alternative version
of the content which is accessible. [Priority 1]

The Rationale seems pretty fine to me.

It is already Friday here. Does that mean I am ahead of the game, or that
I am always coming the day after the free drinks?

Cheers

Charles