RE: Gaps: (1) Language Readability, (2) Privacy

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <po@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 17:26:38 -0600
To: "'WAI Markup Guidelines'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

In considering language level etc. we should remember that what might be
considered just good page design and writing for people with good language
skills, may be a matter of access to people with poor language skills or
people trying to read a page that is in a language other than their native
language, (as is true of people who are deaf and communicate in sing
language when they try to read english)

Where we start and stop on this is a bit tricky though.

Gregg