Presentation on Page Authoring Guidelines 19980918

From: Harvey Bingham <hbingham@ACM.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 18:37:38 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org, w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
I have prepared a set of powerpoint '97 slides on the recent guidelines. I
did not have time to await the official set being developed in the EO
working group. They are a contribution to that effort.

I present them Wednesday, 19980923 at the Web conference in Boston, Hynes
Convention Center Room 104 6:00 to 7:30 at a Birds of a Feather session.
I'd welcome your presence. I was volunteered for this a week ago, and knew the
latest and greatest draft was soon to be released. So, I've spent today
readying the talk based on that 19980918 release.

As they include a W3C WAI logo their size ballooned by a factor of 2 to
186Kbytes. That makes them inaccessible over email to so many. Please
have a look at them from my site:

or that file pkzipped (33Kbytes):

I'd appreciate any critique and suggestions on repairs to them before noon

Regards/Harvey Bingham