Problems with the WAI & W3C website

From: Helle BjarnÝ <hbj@visinfo.dk>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 11:22:11 +0200
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Hello
Please help with this non-guidelines problem. When I acccess the web-site to
read and /or print any of the pages on the WAI site my browser can't get the
W3C icon in the top left corner I use a MSIE4.0? browser. I have to stop my
browser in order to print the text. I have had this problem since 25.08.98.
when I tried to print that version, and today I experienced the same problem
with some of the others recommendations and also on the W3C web pages.
Kind regards
Helle BjarnÝ
Videncenter for Synshandicap / Visual Impairment Information Centre
Rymarksvej 1, DK-2900 Hellerup, Denmark
tlf: +45 39 40 31 00
fax: +45 39 61 94 14
e-mail: hbj@visinfo.dk / visinfo@visinfo.dk