Re: NOFRAMES (was:Re: Techniques Document)

If the HTML "document" is designed to occupy a frame in a
frameset, and relies on another frame for navbar context, then it
would make sense to put a navbar in a NOFRAMES footer section.
One might even put header and footer NOFRAMES sections in such an
HTML thing.  Header and footer are cropped in the framed
presentation, displayed in frame-free presentation.

<just to make trouble>

Al