STYLE element (was: Re: Techniques Document)

From: <nir.dagan@econ.upf.es>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 15:15:52 +0200
TO: charlesn@sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au
CC: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
It is true that STYLE is presentational, but stylesheets may be used to
enhance presentation of structural elements in the BODY
of the document. This is a big difference between other presentational
elements that are often used instead of structural elements.

If the guidelines would mention STYLE as presentational, this difference must
be very much emphasized.

Regards,
Nir Dagan.