How to indicate the structure of set of buttons?

From: Marja-Riitta Koivunen <marja@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 16:40:40 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Guideline A.7

- What are the presentation elements? We need a link to a definition.

- I didn't quite understand the rationale behind banning image maps in the
techniques column item 3. Especially as in some other places, we just ask
to provide alternative text for links in the image maps (A.12).

Isn't a set of buttons also a structure? If just separate buttons are used,
how then tell that they belong together? What is actually meant by buttons?

  Marja