Re: New Sectioning for the PA guidelines

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charlesn@sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 11:17:44 +1000 (EST)
To: Nir Dagan <nir.dagan@econ.upf.es>
cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Nir, English is the way it is writ, so hyper-textual could be acceptable.
(There is something funny about having a Frenchman and a Spaniard working
out how to put stuff in plain English)

More to the point, Daniel's suggestions sound very sensible to me.
'Degrading Gracefully' seems to be what Daniel's section A covers. And I
think a section C 'General Guidelines' or an introduction is a good idea,
again as per Daniel's suggestion.

Charles McCathieNevile