Daniel's comments from a while ago

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charlesn@sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 10:22:50 +1000 (EST)
To: WAI GL <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Looking back over them, I think the things not yet covered are
ALT text for spacers, etc (this is a techniques thing. I haven't looked,
so it may be there)

The priority given to making things keyboard accessible.

Daniel said that this was really a UA problem. Except for Scripts and
applets, I am inclined to agree. But I think it is nonetheless P1

Tables. Mmm, tables. I'll talk about those in another mail later today.

But I think we have covered everything else?

Charles