mygl

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charlesn@sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 16:19:08 +1000 (EST)
To: Skill Zone <sue@skillzone.demon.co.uk>
cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
The must / should / may approach is borrowed from W3C technical specs.

I think thta to go with it there should be a 'top ten bad moves' list.
But the only one of those I read was in a book about how to use fancy
Javascripts and applets to make your website completely useless. Oh, I
mean look really flash on your own computer, and some people like you.

It does indeed rely on the W3C guidelines. And it is not a substitute -
it is a 'dumbed down' version for a quick look. But it does seem an
approach that can provide an interim level solution.

I would be interested to hear what others think who have followed the
guidelines from the beginning, but my feeling is that they are themselves
becoming simpler and better written. (Since I get up at 6am every week to
try and achieve this I hope so....)

Charles McCathieNevile

(As always, this is my own opinion. I just try and get a lot for my 2 cents.)