Re: [w3c-wai-gl] <none>

From: Chuck Letourneau <cpl@starlingweb.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 13:05:47 -0500
To: roger john steffen <rjsteffe@students.uiuc.edu>
Cc: gv@trace.wisc.edu, dd@w3.org, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

It is rare that a spammed message gets through to our mailing list.  It is
an unfortunate fact that sometimes,  these e-mail broadcast services get a
list-serve address by some means.  It is the price we have to pay for
making our list open to the public.  I hope, as do you, that we can get
"unsubscribed" from their mailing list, but that is sometimes a very
difficult task.

Chuck Letourneau

At 10:55 AM 23/02/98 -0600, you wrote:
>W3c-wai-gl users,
>I'm new and I am curious if it common place for advertisments
>to appear in this information group?
>I'm not interested in sifting through this crap.

Markup Guidelines Working Group
(613) 820-2272