RE: Adding a "summary of the issues" section

From: Judy Brewer <JBrewer@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 11:13:26 -0500
To: Chuck Letourneau <cpl@starlingweb.com>
Cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Yes, it's part of the Markup Guidelines Working Group charter, at

So it would be good to plan & schedule development of that document.

- Judy

At 10:11 AM 2/5/98 -0500, Chuck Letourneau wrote:
>cpl:: Judy and Jason - I agree with Gregg... I thought that "a summary of
>the issues" was the purpose of the level 2 document.  The fact that it has
>not been written yet (at least, not specifically for the WAI) is a bit of a
>problem.  Should we be asking for a volunteer to get started on that section?
>Markup Guidelines Working Group
>(613) 820-2272
Judy Brewer   jbrewer@w3.org     617-258-9741
Director, Web Accessibility Initiative International Program Office
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
MIT/LCS Room NE43-355
545 Technology Square, Cambridge MA 02139 USA