Re: Content Corrections

From: Wendy A Chisholm <chisholm@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 12:55:18 -0600
To: dd@w3.org
Cc: "'GL - WAI Guidelines WG'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
We will be posting the actionlog and latest working draft this afternoon.
They will both be linked to from the GL home page.

>> Discussion: Comment1:  Section 2 Recommendation 5. We should also add
>> "descriptive link title", or "description anchor title" to disambiguate
>> with the IMG title.(the example is clear, but it's dropped from the
>> checklist for instance)
>> Comment2:   this might make the guideline confusing. The checklist
>> is to remind them. The guidelines includes the example if there is
>Why would this make the guideline or checklist confusing since it adds
>more context ?
>I think there is a real risk of misunderstanding and using the IMG
changed to:  All images used as links have descriptive link titles.
wendy chisholm
researcher - human factors engineer
trace research and development center
university of wisconsin - madison, USA