Re: WAI Guidelines Naming

Please be aware that the new conventions for naming Technical Reports are as
follows:

	http://www.w3.org/TR/1998/TYPE-NAME-MMDD

For reference, please see one of the first technical reports published in
1998:

 - XML-Data http://www.w3.org/TR/1998/NOTE-XML-data-0105/

If you still have questions, please contact me or any member of the Webmaster
Team [copied] by sending mail to <webreq@w3.org>. Pierre Fillault is the
Technical Lead and would be happy to help. Thanks in advance WebTeam!

- Sally