Re: Changes to the Page Author Guidelines - January

Chuck Letourneau wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Following are five significant changes to the Page Author Guidelines since
> December.  For a complete listing of changes that have been made since the
> November meeting, please view the log of changes at
> http://www.w3.org/GL/htmlgide.htm
>
> At the moment, Ian Jacob, a professional editor, is reviewing the Page
> Author Guidelines.  Further changes may be made based on his review.  Check
> back to the page on a regular basis for the latest versions.

Hello,

I'm glad to be on the project. Two minor comments:

(1) Ian Jacobs (with an s)
(2) http://www.w3.org/GL/htmlgide.htm is broken.

Ian

--
Ian Jacobs / 401 Second Ave. #19G / New York, NY 10010 USA
Tel/Fax: (212) 684-1814          Email: jacobs@w3.org