RE: Lynx and ALT text

From: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.EDU.AU>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 15:01:50 +1100 (AEDT)
To: HTML Guidelines Working Group <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
I tried creating an HTML document of my own that would reproduce the
problem, but with no success. A page with respect to which the problem
occurs is at http://www.vicnet.net.au/websites/

Perhaps those who have access to several different browsers could
investigate and report their findings. I still think this will turn out to
be a user interface issue, probably specific to lynx, in which case it
does not belong in the markup guidelines.