RE: Formats of Page authoring Working Draft Document

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <po@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 11:39:06 -0500
To: <bmaguire@ign.com.au>
Cc: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
This is where you would find it...   but please don't use that
version except as reference for work on the new one.   We will be
posting a new draft to GL and it should be the one you are
looking at for comments, eval etc.

Thanks much

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Human Factors
Dept of Ind. Engr. - U of Wis.
Director - Trace R & D Center
GV@tracecenter.org , http://tracecenter.org/
FAX 608/262-8848
For a list of our listserves send "lists" to
listproc@tracecenter.org