Re: ACCESSKEY on FORM controls

I think people misunderstood some of what I was talking
about. The first 2 points below are technical questions
about how we use the ACCESSKEY, LABEL, and FORM controls
together. The last point, a more general comment, was
about the praticality of many different web pages having
different sets of command keys making them hard to learn
and use. It would seem to me that while having author
customized access keys on a web page/site may be useful
in particular instances, it is not generally so. Further,
it is not nearly as useful as a user-agent standardized set
of keyboard commands that would guarantee that all web
browsers allow movement through forms, links, image maps,
etc. in the same manner using the same keys.

Josh Krieger