Re: documents for discussion

From: Chuck Letourneau <cpl@starlingweb.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 14:21:45 -0400
To: Wendy A Chisholm <chisholm@trace.wisc.edu>
Cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
I, for one, am very impressed with the revised Guideline Grouping Table.   I
think you and Gregg have done a great job of synthesizing the comments of many
people and reducing the previously overwhelming and complicated presentations
to a useful tool.

I think the table can be easily translated into both Web-based and printable
products that will meet the needs of most (if not all) potential users that
the
group has identified.

I am sure that some well focused discussions can resolve the challenges of
orphaned or contentious guidelines and techniques.

Regards,
Chuck Letourneau

At 16/06/98 06:13 PM -0500, Wendy A Chisholm wrote:
>Hello,
>
>We've modified the table sent last week to reflect the feedback we received
>from the conference call last Wednesday.  We would like to discuss this
>latest draft in the conference call tomorow...

Page Author Guidelines Working Group
cpl@starlingweb.com
(613) 820-2272