WAI Face-to-Face meetings

From: Chuck Letourneau <cpl@starlingweb.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 09:12:03 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
To: Page Author Working Group members

A short reminder that the next WAI face-to-face meeting is scheduled to be
hosted by RNIB (Royal National Institute for the Blind), in Peterborough, UK,
July 24-25.  Registration and agenda for the WAI meeting are available at
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/1998/07/agenda>http://www.w3.org/WAI/1998/07/agenda

It is also organized to follow the Sight Village 98' event in Birmingham (July
21-23, description at
<http://www.q-a-c.demon.co.uk/sightv.htm>http://www.q-a-c.demon.co.uk/sightv
.htm).

Attendance at the face-to-face meetings is open to anyone interested in the
WAI, but please note that this is not a tutorial about the WAI: it is a series
of face-to-face meetings of the various working and interest groups.  We ask
that you be familiar with the Initiative  so that we make progress on these
activities.

Specifically, we would like to have a Page Author WG meeting, so we hope that
as many of you as possible can attend.

Thanks
Chuck and Gregg

Page Author Guidelines Working Group