RE: Add TABs to Central Document -- not

From: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.EDU.AU>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 1998 11:08:30 +1000 (AEST)
To: WAI Markup Guidelines <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
I agree with Judy. In the first place, I have never heard of TABs, and I
suspect that a high proportion of the world's literate population would be
in the same situation. Secondly, the guidelines would be better without
yet another, potentially confusing acronym. Finally, the concept of
"universal design", which can be easily explained, seems to encompass all
of the general principles and policy considerations which motivate this
group's work.