Add TABs to Central Document

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 1998 10:47:25 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org, Wendy A Chisholm <chisholm@trace.wisc.edu>
Could we add a section in the central document on Temporarily able bodied.
Marja-Riitta Koivunen wrote to the UA list and I agree we need a section on:

The link (in UA guidelines) behind "one or more users" is good. However
shouldn't we include also TABs (temporary di-sappled) to this list and
explain how these features benefit also people in noisy environments,
environ-ments were noise is not tolerated (library, cubicles area, when
children are asleep etc.), people with wi-reless devices, people whose
hands are tied or concentration is low (e.g. driving a car) etc. etc. This
would emphasize the benefits to almost everyone in some environment.

Jon Gunderson, Ph.D., ATP
1207 S. Oak Street
Champaign, IL 61820

Voice: 217-244-5870