Question on WAI Accessibility Guidelines

From: Leslie Brogger <leslie.brogger@born.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 1998 17:57:37 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
I have a question regarding the subheading #11 under the topic Style and
Structure:  "Do not misuse presentation elements for purposes of
structure."  I am not clear on what this recommendation means.  Can you
give me an example where this recommendation applies?  I am working to
bring my web site up to the current standards, and would like to know if
I should make this change to all <HR> tags in the site, or only on
certain ones.

Thanks!
leslie.brogger@born.com