Web Accessibility Guide

From: NN <pws@pagewrite.com>
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 16:15:29 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
The guide represents a lot of work and is an excellent reference source. I
appreciate having it as I work on new and revised webpages

I'd like to point out though that this document itself does not meet the
standards it puts forth. I submitted it to Bobby 2.01(cast.org) and it
contains four accessibility errors under HTML 4.0 and under HTML 3.2.

Under Bobby 2.0 (HTML 3.2), the site earns only one star - four are
required for accessibility approval.

Even with a work in progress, shouldn't you consider your site a role model?

Noelle Neuwirth

  PageWrite Services
http://www.pagewrite.com
      The Niche