RE: D-link and LONGDESC (GL and UA type stuff)

From: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 13:36:28 -0400 (EDT)
To: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>
cc: GL - WAI Guidelines WG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
options are always good.  I don't have a third way but it seems there
should be one.  I'd probably like to see the long desc automatically
effixed if immages are off but retain the d-link as is said for backward
compatability.
I also have some feeling and this seems contrary to what I said that I'd
like to be able to view the info on the graphic say long desc
independantly sometimes.  sometimes, I want to skip it, sometimes, I want
to come back to it.
sorry for the confusion.

Hands-On-Technolog(eye)s
touching the internet