Background patterns

From: Judy Brewer <JBrewer@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 21:27:26 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Can't find anything on background patterns in the checklist or author
guidelines.  It's in the master document, although perhaps it needs more
detail, for instance explaining what makes for a distracting background &
what doesn't (i.e., are we recommending never use any background patterns
ever?  I don't think so, but would help to have something more explicit).

- Judy
Judy Brewer   jbrewer@w3.org     617-258-9741
Director, Web Accessibility Initiative International Program Office
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
MIT/LCS Room NE43-355
545 Technology Square, Cambridge MA 02139 USA