Re: New Guidelines available for discussion.

From: T. V. Raman <raman@Adobe.COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 13:09:19 -0800
To: Chuck Letourneau <cpl@starlingweb.com>
Cc: raman@Adobe.COM, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
I did not mean to say that tables used as toolbars were
inaccessible, I merely wished to point out that in the
categorization of tables based on the author's intent,
this specific category was not covered by either of DD's classes.

Best Regards,

      Adobe Systems                 Tel: 1 (408) 536 3945   (W14-129)
      Advanced Technology Group     Fax: 1 (408) 537 4042
      (W14 129) 345 Park Avenue     Email: raman@adobe.com
      San Jose , CA 95110 -2704     Email:  raman@cs.cornell.edu
      http://labrador.corp.adobe.com/~raman/        (Adobe Intranet)
      http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.html    (Cornell)
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed are my own and in no way should be taken
as representative of my employer, Adobe Systems Inc.