DVD Copier

From: <copydvd0@webmasterdirect.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 22:24:29 -0500
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient@tux.w3.org>
COPY YOUR DVD's!!

Why Spend upwards of $4000 on a DVD Burner when we will show you an alternative that will do the exact same thing for only $19.95?

You heard us right - for the price of just 1 DVD's, we'll show you how to back up and/or create Your Own DVD's!

Just upgraded to a DVD and still have a ton of VHS tapes lying around? With this program, not only can you burn & copy any DVD you've created, you'll also be able to transfer all your VHS tapes to DVD format as well!!

You want to know more? Visit us at http://www.copydvd.net

Win $ 5000 NOW !!!
Forward this message to 5 of your friends (put our email: win@webmasterdirect.org in the cc field along with your 5 friends email addresses) and you will be automatically entered in our drawing for $5000.

552654f018276afc54b84f41274c37d432726c2