We would like to get some information on your company

From: <josh.winters@webstream.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 23:02:25 +0100 (MET)
To: w3c-wai-er-wg@w3.org

We would like to get some info or a media kit on your company in an effort to explore the ways that we might be able to work together. We have been developing and hosting web sites since 1997. We offer low-cost design, programming, hosting and traffic generation. We support Linux, WinNT and AS400.

We also offer webcasting, video conferenceing, on-line training and other streaming media applications designed to save you money and enhance your on-line image.

Our channel marketing program allows you to become a reseller of our services and create a revenue share for yourself.

Please forward this to the proper party, or respond to the address below. You can also visit our web site at http://webstream.net for more information on our services.

If by e-mail:

If by mail:
WebStream Internet Solutions
2200 W.Commercial Blvd. Suite 204
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309 USA

Thank you very much.

Josh Winters
Design * Programming * Hosting * WebCasting * Since 1997