GSA/CITA Tool: Check Your Page Version 2.0

From: Karl Hebenstreit <Karl.Hebenstreit@gsa.gov>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 14:51:17 -0500
To: w3c-wai-er-wg@w3.org
I've made several improvements to our "Check Your Page" tool which I've
been developing to address our mandate to provide technical assistance
to the US federal government agencies with respect to Section 508 of the
Rehab Act Amendments of 1998.   I would welcome any comments you have,
and would like to incorporate your suggestions into a version 2.1 to be
completed by February 7.

Please note that the last link on any existing or generated analysis
page is a "webmaster" link that will address a message to me, with a
subject already provided identifying the website being analyzed.
http://w3.gsa.gov/web/m/cita.nsf/CheckYourPage

In addition, if you would like to get more involved with commenting on
access issues of our website in general, please contact me directly.

Thanks,
Karl Hebenstreit, Jr.

US General Services Administration
Center for Information Technology Accommodation
Voice:  202-501-0004
E-mail:  karl.hebenstreit@gsa.gov
Website:  http://www.itpolicy.gsa.gov/cita