Re: First call

From: Daniel Dardailler <danield@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 11:05:51 +0200
To: w3c-wai-er-wg@w3.org

> I'd like to organize a first conference call for this group to
> talk about individual activities and a workplan to bring that together.
>
> I'm proposing next Friday Oct 16 at 10am-11am Boston time.

This is now confirmed.

Agenda:
  - 2 minutes around the table (who you are, what have you being doing
    in the area)
  - longer description/discussion for various tools (depending on
     who's on the call)
	- Bobby evaluator
        - NIST WebMetrics
        - Report form
        - Transform tool (text-equiv/table linear)
        - others (send me infos so that I can put on agenda)
    for each, we need to discuss: status/features/plans/IPR
  - talk about what we want to put in our first toolkit deliverable
     (scheduled for end of the year):
      - entrance criteria (IPR, language, support)
      - shape: netproxy, clientproxy, webcgi, downloadable program
      - hosting resources (for proxy, cgi, etc)
  - talk about frequency of these calls and a face2face meeting