Re: Draft ERT WG Charter for review and comment

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 10:01:30 -0700
To: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
Cc: "Josh Krieger" <josh@zafu.com>
As such things go, it seems OK but I would like to see the "goal/mission"
to be more towards getting a Web Service facility from the process rather
than a "recommendation", i.e. we should be moving towards a validator/fixer
like Tidy instead of guideline type document.

Less discussion, more coding so that it gets to be at least as usable as Bobby.

--
Love.

Everyone/everything/everywhere/always connected

---