earl:result Re: introduction to EARL updated

And in workiing on this example I found something that feels like a bug in
the specification's model, as well as a bug in my examples.

I have been using

  <earl:result rdf:resource="&earl;Fail"/>

which made problems for finding things where the result was some kind of Fail
if I subClass it. It seems to work if I use

  <earl:result rdf:type="&earl;Fail"/>

because if I have

  <earl:result rdf:type="&example;Nearly"/>

where Nearly is a subClass of fail the the result is a blank node with a
type, and so it is a correct inference that the result is also of type
earl:Fail. But this assumes a simpler model than appears in the spec, I
think. (It's hard to be sure - I can't get a graph from the spec, because
there is a syntax error in the schema according to the RDF validator).

On the other hand my example produces nice graphs now - although I need to
re-check how they relate to the scchema as published.

Anyone care to comment?

cheers

Chaals