RE: EARL Testcase

I am wondering if we can not use RDF ID for binding

I was dealing with something somewhat similar with mapping XFORMS
interactivity with an inaccessible script

I needed to bind statements that bind statements that bind variables
with  statements that bind scripts, so I am playing with saying
something like...

<rdf:description about = "form@name=form1" ub:hasNonscriptEquivalent =
"xform@model=form1">

<rdf:li ub:IncludeDataBind ="rdfID_1">

<rdf:li ub:IncludeDataBind ="rdfID_2">

</rdf:description>

Does that make some sense?

All the best
Lisa Seeman

Visit us at the UB Access website
UB Access - Moving internet accessibility