EARL evalusations - general comments

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 13:59:09 +1000
To: ER <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>

Hi folks,

a lot of EARL evaluations record a number of Assertions at once, made
as part of an evaluation. It is often useful to be able to make a
general comment about the evaluation. In Hera we have enabled this by
adding some notes about the document that includes the evaluation

<rdf:Description about="">
<rdfs:label>Chaals' evaluation of something</rdfs:label>
<rdfs:comment>This is a pretty rough evaluation. It is really just to
enable me to test some features of annotating an evaluation in

What do people think about this approach? In particular, what are the
implications for manipulating the content - what do we do when we are
merging several evaluations, to be able to gather the comments