EARL evalusations - general comments

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 13:59:09 +1000
To: ER <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>

Hi folks,

a lot of EARL evaluations record a number of Assertions at once, made
as part of an evaluation. It is often useful to be able to make a
general comment about the evaluation. In Hera we have enabled this by
adding some notes about the document that includes the evaluation
results.

<rdf:Description about="">
<rdfs:label>Chaals' evaluation of something</rdfs:label>
<rdfs:comment>This is a pretty rough evaluation. It is really just to
enable me to test some features of annotating an evaluation in
EARL</rdfs:comment>
</rdf:Description>

What do people think about this approach? In particular, what are the
implications for manipulating the content - what do we do when we are
merging several evaluations, to be able to gather the comments
together.

cheers

Chaals