RE: [earl] name, email and tools

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 15:05:57 +0200
To: "'Charles McCathieNevile'" <charles@sidar.org>
Cc: "'ER'" <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>

hey charles,

for an earl:person, i think foaf might be a good vocabulary to use but
there may also be other ones as well. for an earl:tool, i agree that
name and (especially) email are inadequate descriptions for a tool.
again, surely there are plenty of RDF vocabularies out there that might
be more specific on properties of a software such as version number
(maybe even some user settings?) and so on.

it seems to me a good idea to (re-)use vocabularies as the range of
earl:Assertor and we need to pick them.

best,
  shadi
PS: congrats on the EARL support in hera... ;-)