New Repair Tool -- SightWeaver

From: by way of Wendy A Chisholm <mackers@netsoc.tcd.ie>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 10:18:34 -0700
To: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org

Hello there,

I thought you may be interested in a new tool I have recently completed for
repairing HTML tables.

The tool is called "SightWeaver" and its permanent homepage is:
http://mackers.com/projects/sightweaver/

A description of the program follows:

"SightWeaver is a tool for repairing HTML tables so that they comply with
existing accessibility standards. The program imports existing HTML
documents, and attempts to determine accessibility information from the
markup. The user is then presented with the corrected tables and may verify
and refine the table structure and accessibilty information before
exporting the document."

Perhaps you may like to include the above information on the "Evaluation,
Repair, and Transformation Tools for Web Content Accessibility" page.

Regards,
David McNamara.