Re: Future of EARL

I don't know where you heard this rumour. I'm not part of WAI, but it
surprises me. As art of the SWAD-Europe project I am hoping to work with the
producers of several well-known European tools to produce EARL, and have been
working recently on a tool which does so.

One of the joys of RDF is that it is possible to work with different versions
of EARL if necessary (it's still more work, but less than it would be with
each system having individual languages).

I also hope to have online in the next week (it depends on whether the
modifications work - we're not quite sure yet...) a new version of
earl.w3.org's annotea service that accepts both the testing version of EARL
it originally worked with and the version from the current public working
draft (which is what my tools produce).

cheers

Chaals