RE: New EARL tool in Xforms

There is an earl:message property that would allow adding such an
explanation.

Real tools and people test against a number of sub-criteria - if I had a lot
of time I could add stuff so that you could have degrees of failed, and finer
grained information as well as just a message.

I'll put the emssage bit on the todo list - anyne else is welcome to hack
further, of course...

cheers

Chaals