Re: Review: RDF Core last call working drafts

A couple of plqaces that might be interesting:

RDF used to have something called rdf:AboutEachPrefix (or a name to that
effect) which could be used to describe any resource whose URI started with a
particular pattern. This was to enable something like making an EARL
statement about anything in http://www.w3.org/People/Charles/1996 or
http://example.org/someservice?x=foo (think search engine results as an
example use case). This has currently been dropped. There is a related
discussion thread on the RDF Interest Group list, from Phil Archer of ICRA
(formerly RSAC - one of the biggest PICS-rating services).

I think that it is related to the discusison of how to use a pointer to
locate a particular EARL statement's applicability - in my mind it makes
sense to have the pointer able to cover a single element in a page, the page
itself, or some collection of resources.

Another thing that may oor may not be relevant is the way that datatyping of
string literals works. I haven't had time to read up on it yet though, so may
just be misunderstanding something.

cheers

Chaals