TYPO - http://www.w3.org/TR/AERT#color-contrast

From: Sean Stapleford (TecAccess) <SStapleford@TecAccess.NET>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 09:21:59 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>
Hi,

Very Nice, but I noticed a 'Typo' in:
http://www.w3.org/TR/AERT#color-contrast

Guideline 2.2.1 - Near the End, after the formulae, but
before "Suggested Message", you have the following
paragraph:
"The rage for color brightness difference is 125. The range
for color difference is 500."
I assume that the word "rage" should be "range".
(Both are good words, but not interchangeable!)

I thought you'd like to know, so I'll head back to "My
Groups",
public-wai-rd@w3.org & w3c-wai-ua@w3.org

Sean Stapleford
Senior Assistive Technology Tester
TecAccess  -  http://www.TecAccess.NET/
SStapleford@TecAccess.NET
(804) 355-3884

This email, and any files transmitted with it,
are confidential, and intended solely for the
recipient(s) indicated. Any review, use,
or distribution by anyone other than the
intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error,
or are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender and delete all copies.
 - Thank You -