Update to EARL Xform tools

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 01:20:41 -0400 (EDT)
To: WAI ER group <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>

Hi folks,

as I have learned some more about Xforms I have updated the EARL evaluation
tools at http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/200305/axforms - including some
rudimentary documentation. I have a further update on my laptop which I will
put in place before Monday (I'm currently only connected through a public
terminal, while travelling).

Unfortunately I have not yet had time to finish the update and testing of
using earl.w3.org to accept EARL written according to the latest working
draft - http://www.w3.org/TR/EARL10 - but with luck that will happen Monday
too...

cheers

chaals