Re: FYI : Public beta test of the W3C Markup Validator

On Tue, 22 Oct 2002, Nick Kew wrote:

> In the case of a fail, it adds a set of further assertions for each
> validation error.  These use rdf:about to identify the page, and
> identify subject as the offsets within the page[1].  They also use
> validation error messages as EARL testcases.  I like it, but I wonder
> if it might be too much of an "interesting" approach.

On further examination, this use of rdf:about appears to collapse the
report on its test subject in the RDF validator report, and the triples
have lost the association between the errors and their locations.
Looks like my fault, and I'll submit a new patch.

--
Nick Kew